We are looking for a brand & product strategist to join in Mumbai. The strategist plays a key role in the continuous improvement of our method, collaborates with members of the strategy team and leads the successful execution of projects from start to finish, while building lasting relationships with our clients.
As a brand & product strategist, you define the strategic vision of the brands and digital products that we design and develop. You are responsible for the product with the teams. You ensure the effective articulation of design, development and brand image in our achievements. You lead multidisciplinary teams from the discovery phase to the launch of the project. In direct contact with customers, you defend the strategic vision of the product, strengthening the spirit of collaboration and mutual respect. In partnership with the project managers, you are responsible for the delivery of the product within the constraints of scope and budget.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the overall strategic vision of the product and / or brand.
- Define the product strategy and articulate it with clear objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Guide clients and teams in making strategic product decisions, illustrating concepts using clear frameworks and diagrams where necessary.
- Write all strategic documents, including strategy presentations, creative briefs; the foundations of the project.
- Lead and inspire design, development and production teams
Ensure that operational goals and user needs are met by the end product.
- Ensure the creative quality of products through clear feedback and directions
- Act as a trusted advisor to the management of our clients and quickly establish comfortable relationships.
- Guide and present strategic responses to potential clients in the context of calls for tenders.
The strategy team identifies, prioritizes and plans business opportunities for our clients. We define the strategic vision in response to the business challenges of the product or brand by combining design and technology. We translate ideas, creative concepts and techniques into concrete solutions as soon as possible in order to achieve measurable results.
What you’ll bring:
- You have experience working in an agency or studio (3 years), supported by the strategic and tactical skills necessary to effectively lead multiple projects for various clients and industries.
- Proven experience in digital product strategy and / or product management, and you are able to deliver tangible solutions with concrete results.
- Expertise in digital strategy is enriched by your knowledge and skills in UX design, production and development. Without being directly in charge of design or development, your mastery of processes and deliverables allows your team members to be more autonomous.
- An innovative person, able to solve problems and be creative. Your past projects show a tendency to innovate despite the constraints of the project. You go beyond theory - you've found ways to take your ideas from the whiteboard to reality.
- Organised presenter, natural facilitator and strategic writer able to communicate complex ideas to very different audiences. You inspire confidence in our clients' teams and you serve as a stress reducer in situations where the pressure is high.
- Trusted leader and active collaborator, able to inspire your teammates across disciplines, speak the language of strategy, design and development, and provide recommendations that improve product performance.
- You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing.