We are looking for a back-end developer to join our Innovation lab As a back-end developer, your responsibilities revolve around two main areas: lead developer within product teams and contributor to the experience of developers within the discipline.
You are responsible for the architecture and development of back-end applications for our customers
What you’ll do:
- You are expercted to use a range of solutions including our proprietery tool build on Mongo DB, Laravel Twill, or, if necessary, packaged solutions.
- In addition to your work as a system architect, you and the entire team integrate the work of front-end developers and help CTOs recommend an optimal methodology suited to the requirements of each project.
- Written and oral communication is clear and concise. You can articulate technological concepts to expert or non-technical profiles, collaborators or customers.
- See the big picture and know how to reach your goal.
- Listen to customers and understand their needs, while being aware of the need to set realistic expectations and express them clearly.
- Good knowledge of the digital production chain and are an expert employee.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, you are able to work on multiple projects at the same time or stay focused on a single project over time.
- You are passionate about your job. You follow industry recognized standards, specifications and best practices.
What you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of experience in the development and maintenance of web applications
- Strong knowledge of modern PHP techniques, Laravel framework and associated tools
Proficiency in database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MySQL / MariaDB / MongoDB
- Git savvy user
- Experience building sustainable REST APIs
- Experience in integrating other APIs
- Good knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Experience in integrating high-performance and responsive customized web applications
- Keen eye for detail and passion for efficient and clean code.
Other bonus technologies to know:
- Comfortable with provisioning and deployment tools such as Forge and Ansible
- Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experiences in the construction and maintenance of CI / CD pipelines
- Search engine technology like Elasticsearch or Algolia
- SAAS CMS like Contentful, Contentstack, Sanity, Prismic and other solutions.
- Wordpress and / or Drupal
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.