You lead a PLAYY® creative team in building and inspiring content for business and products for our major clients.
You are a conceptual thinker and native designer who thrives in curating ideas, setting the tone, and directing a team’s creative output. You are a student of culture and generate insights alongside the client’s business objectives to inspire ideas big and small. Getting into the work is in your DNA, and you thrive on working directly with the team to ideate, define, refine, and build compelling deliverables and presentations that turn our collective vision for both digital products and campaigns into real-world execution. You understand that building clients relationships is more than a transaction; it's a partnership that extends beyond the workplace.
As a leader, you believe creativity is a collective effort, and you create environments that bring everyone's perspective to the table. You invest in mentoring and bringing the best out of the people on your team. You exercise multiple communication and leadership styles to achieve this. You are leadership focused, void of ego, detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating and multitasking, and eager to guide.
This special someone will regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment and will be involved in the development of digital experience, e-commerce, apps, and campaigns. In addition, you possess strong business acumen, problem-solving skills and a proven track record of success at driving long-term client relationships and award-worthy work.
In your role, you will report to the VP of Creative, who will drive the strategy and direction for the creative and design team. You will support the strategic goals of the company by focusing on the success of these activities and assisting with meeting the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a project team of 3 to 6 people across multiple projects.
- Set high standards for the company's efforts.
- Collaborate with the team to drive large-scale digital projects to completion including websites, branding, content, campaigns, and more.
- Inspire the client as well as our team to define and align on a collective vision.
- Use business acumen and strategy to facilitate creative execution and to drive results.
- Establish a cohesive direction, craft guidelines, build presentation materials, and even assist with production and delivery when required.
- Ensure that presentation materials articulate the strategy and vision for the projects and deliverables.
- Provide leadership to the team to include putting the client and the team before yourself.
- Generate questions and insights for collaborative project kick-off workshops.
- Responsible for bringing a point-of-view with fresh perspectives to the team.
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge, communicative and analytical skills equivalent to those normally obtained through receipt of a Bachelor's Degree in a design, visual arts or a related field, or equivalent years of additional related professional experience.
- Minimum 7 + years of a proven track record in the design and interactive work for leading brands
- .A high level of mastery of Figma, Sketch, Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite
What you’ll get:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.