PLAYY® is looking for a designer with grit and a deep desire to design and contribute to the creation of amazing digital experiences.
You’re comfortable moving from one project to another, and you’re willing to do whatever it takes to see a project through. You enjoy production, repurposing, resizing, and rethinking existing design systems as much as you like crafting new ones.
You want to learn. You want to grow. You obsess over everything. Ultimately, you want to work with talented people to do the type of work others are envious of. Emphasis on design, digital experience, eCommerce, and content for lifestyle and technology categories.
What you’ll do:
- Work on-site as part of our embedded team in Mumbai.
- Assist in the design and production of large-scale digital projects including websites, banners, branding, content, and more.
- Design, repurpose, and package regional kits for global regions.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Contribute to the creative execution of our efforts.
- Progress yourself as well as the projects you work on.
- Bring business strategy to creative execution to drive results
- Put the client and your team before yourself.
- Work with little process in place, solving problems through proactive problem solving.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of design and interactive work.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centred experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A deep attention to detail and a meticulous dedication to proper delivery
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- A solid point-of-view and collaborative nature.
- An entrepreneurial and independent spirit.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply to various efforts.
- Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology.
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.