You work with a PLAYY® team to create amazing digital experiences for some of the best brands on earth and continue its course of providing high-quality content for lifestyle and technology categories.
The Motion Designer is an integral part of the PLAYY team based in Mumbai and helps to provide support to various clients and projects. You work with a large team and are ready to contribute by doing whatever it takes to meet and even exceed the client's needs. You understand designing for the web and have the skills to create animations for the work that we produce. You are design focused, detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating and multitasking, and eager to be part of a team that makes things come to life.
This special someone will regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment and will be responsible for designing pixel perfect and solving problems with motion. You possess a strong desire to continue to learn, grow and challenge yourself. In addition, you possess strong problem-solving skills and a track record of success. You will be dealing with multiple personality types, and need to be able to adapt based on the person you are working and communicating with.
In your role, you will report to the Creative Director, who will drive the strategy and direction for the creative and design team. You will support the strategic goals of the company by focusing on the success of these activities and assisting with meeting the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Able to use excellent communication skills and creative inspiration to collaborate with a large but cohesive team of over 40 individuals from different backgrounds and disciplines.
- A solid point-of-view and a collaborative nature.
- A diverse sense of taste with the knowledge necessary to apply this to various challenges.
- Able to present ideas to the team and other stakeholders clearly and effectively.
- An open and curious mind in all areas of creative and design work and the ability to remain positive even in the most challenging of situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and a very high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to set goals and priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Possesses a high level of problem-solving ability in order to develop the solutions needed to address clients needs.
- Able to act in a professional manner while working in a creative culture.
- Follow through and ownership of getting a job completed on time and in-budget even in with tight deadlines.
- Dedicates time to understand the requested task, or feedback and decisions being made. Isn’t afraid to ask questions to ensure clarity for informed decision making.
- Comfort navigating a complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Constantly searches for and proposes process efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively one on one and in large groups.
- Must be able to travel for business purposes approximately 10% of the time.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in 2D motion design and interactive work
- In-depth experience and understanding of the web and all its complexities.
- A high level of mastery of After Effects, Principal, Figma, Photoshop, Cinema4D and/or Maya, SynthEyes and render farm software. As well as Google Suite, Dropbox, Slack or Google Chat and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in design, visual arts or a related field is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Paid sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.