You work with the PLAYY® team to assist with managing all aspects of the business of creating the best products for one of its major clients and continue its course of providing high-quality content for lifestyle and technology categories.
The Producer is an integral part of the PLāYY team and helps to provide support to our major clients. You work with a team co-located in Mumbai and help turn a vision into real-world execution. You will be overseeing digital initiatives from concept and design to development and implementation. You understand best practices and work with dedication to meeting the needs of our team and clients. You are leadership focused, detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating and multitasking, and eager to guide a team to make things come to life. This special someone will regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment and will know what's happening, what comes next, and where things need to be at all times. The role demands to be able to work across various projects, manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, resources, and scopes in an organized manner with quality and attention to detail in every area. Ultimately, you are the shepherds of the work we produce, coordinating and leading our project teams so we can create and deliver game-changing experiences. You will be dealing with multiple personality types, and need to be able to adapt based on the person you are working and communicating with.In your role, you will report to the Program Manager. You will support the strategic goals of the company by focusing on the success of these activities and assisting with meeting the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Understanding of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- A long history of building strong relationships with colleagues, vendor/contractors, and business partners.
- Good public speaking skills with the ability to develop plans, build presentations, and confidently present them in a professional and effective manner.
- An open and curious mind and the ability to remain positive even in the most challenging of situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and a very high level of attention to detail to include tracking, recording, documenting, and saving of all processes and procedures.
- High level of ability to set goals and priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to think strategically and assess the needs of the company and its clients now and in the future.
- Possesses a high level of problem-solving ability in order to develop the solutions needed to address clients needs.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical, to clients and employees in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to act in a professional manner while working in a creative culture.
- Follow through and ownership of getting a job completed on time and in-budget even in with tight deadlines.
- Dedicates time to understand the requested task, or feedback and decisions being made. Isn’t afraid to ask questions to ensure clarity for informed decision making.
- Comfort navigating a complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Constantly searches for and proposes process efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively one on one and in large groups.
What you’ll bring:
- Collaborate with a team of 40+ talented people working on-site in Mumbai.
- Work with the team to drive several large-scale digital projects to completion including websites, branding, content, and more.
- Act as the bridge between our agency and the clients and provide them with regular updates on the progress of projects.
- Manage the expectations of the clients and the project team to help ensure that the client is extremely satisfied with our services and products.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Use business acumen and strategy to facilitate creative execution and to drive results
- Provide leadership to the team to include putting the client and the team before yourself.
- Work with minimal processes in place, solving problems by being optimistic and using proactive thought processes and skills.
- Identify the decision makers within the client's organization and use excellent interpersonal skills to grow and maintain these relationships.
- Work across all departments of PLāYY, the client, and other stakeholders to achieve the desired results and meet the objectives of the company.
- Support and grow in the role by actively seeking out and proposing ideas to better improve company operations.
- Take on other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge, communicative and analytical skills equivalent to those normally obtained through receipt of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent years of additional related professional experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of agency experience as an Interactive Producer/Project Manager.
- A high level of mastery of Hubspot or similar, Google Suite, Dropbox, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, Harvest, GoToMeeting, and RingCentral, Adobe Creative Suite.
- hi, I am on this page
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.